WHAT I DO
I am a print and pattern designer and illustrator with a focus in novelty, floral, and children's/youth design. I started my career at Anthropologie and moved on to work in bedding design at Martha Stewart for three and a half years. Additionally, I publish a yearly mini magazine called Hazel, which is a fully illustrated lifestyle zine for young witches in training, featuring recipes, crafts, articles, and comics. I love to work on imaginative projects from storyboarding to designing textile collections.
I work in the greater NYC & Philadelphia area, and I call Raleigh, North Carolina my home. I will be working on projects in all three areas this year.
I can work with you on a number of types of projects. Here are some examples of services I can provide. Email me at email@example.com for my rates.
- Original Artwork
- Print & Pattern / Surface Design / Textile Design
- Cleaning Artwork for Print Production / Putting Artwork in Repeat
- Home Soft Goods Design
- Apparel & Accessory Graphics
- Stationery Design
- Book Cover Illustration
- Illustration for Blogs, Editorial, Promotional Posters, etc.
- Children's Book Illustration
- Custom Family Holiday Cards / Portraits / Illustration
- Lessons & workshops in repeat pattern design, print design, drawing, comics, and more
HOW to WoRK with ME
Please reach out to me via email as listed in the sidebar and above, and I will be happy to discuss projects and prices. I need to know the scope of a project, guidelines, and specifications before I can send you a quote, but my freelance textile design & artwork cleanup hourly and day rates are fairly consistent across projects & needs. If you would like to invite me to teach or give a demonstration, I can travel based on schedule and compensation, but I am readily available in the areas surrounding Philadelphia, New York City, and Raleigh, NC.